sábado, 23 de marzo de 2019

Project grade 6: HOW I CAME INTO THIS WORLD.

Now you are going to use your notes from your conversations with your parents to make a flap bok about how you came into the world.
This worl will involve the following steps:
Note: you need to have at least ONE ultrasound photo (if their parents have one) and ONE newborn baby photo.

MY PARENTS.
Step 1:
1. What stage of life were your parents in when you were born?
2. How old were your parents when they met?
3. How old was your mom when she gave birth to you?
4. How did your parents find out they were pregnant?

PREGNANCY.
Step 2: 
1. Did your parents find out what sex you were while they were pregnant?
2. How many weeks were you when they found out:
a. they were pregnant?
b. what sex you were?
3. What special precautions did your mother take when she was pregnant?

ME IN THE WOMB.

Step 3:

1. What do your parents remember you doing in the womb?
2. Look at examples in Step 3 on page 56. Did your parents do any of these things to you?
3. Write one sentence describing your ultrasound photo (if you have it).
4. What parts of the body or organs can you see in the ultrasound? 

ME COMING INTO THE WORLD.

1. What time were you born?

I was born at 9:05 p.m. / 7:30 a.m.


2. How long did the birth last?

The birth took/lasted 1 hour.   

OR - 

My mom was in labor for 4 hours.

3. Were you born premature?

Yes, I was born 4 weeks premature.  

No, I was born on my due date. 

No, I was born 3 days after my due date.


4. Did you need special medical care after being born?

Yes, I needed oxygen. 

Yes, I needed to stay in the NICU. (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) (la UCIN) 

No, I didn't need any special medical care.


5. Describe the differences between your ultrasound photo and your baby photo
.

In my ultrasound photo, you can see my heart, lungs, and brain. 

In my baby photo you can see all my external body parts, my face, and my hair.